Baby A | Baby Photographer Savannah, GA

Hi there sweet Mr. A.,

it was our third time together. We are best buddies by now. Mr. A. was able to crawl around and explore the toys I brought along and the surrounding areas. His mommy is a wedding officiant in Savannah and it was very important to catch little A. in front of the fountains at the beautiful Forsyth Park in Savannah.

I can’t wait to see you soon again little sweetheart…. for your 1st birthday. How exciting is that?

Love,

~A.

Andrea Krey is a maternity, newborn and baby photographer located in the beautiful Savannah area. Newborn sessions are taken in her newborn studio in Richmond Hill, GA. All other sessions can be taken outdoors in surrounding areas.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. beckinator3@yahoo.com says:

Oh my goodness those baby bunny ears are so cute! Baby photography must be hard, but you make it look effortless! Savannah must keep you busy!

2. hal08a@acu.edu says:

Oh my goodness, how cute is that baby in those ears?!?! I just can’t! I love your editing style and am recommending you as my favorite photographer to all my friends in Savannah!!

3. Oh man, these are incredibly adorable baby photos! I have a friend looking for a newborn photographer in Pooler, I will send her your way!

4. ello@tacotribe.com says:

he is SO cute! How special that you get to watch him grow as his baby photographer <3 Is this park in Pooler, Ga? looks familiar!

5. Lindsay says:

Cutest baby session ever!! I can’t wait to tell my cousin in Pooler about you!! She just moved to Georgia and needs a photographer.

6. ash.bri@hotmail.com says:

Oh my goodness he is adorable!!! I love everything about these baby photos!! Your work is amazing!! I’m moving to the Pooler area and am looking for a baby photographer!! I think I just found my forever photographer!! <3

7. You are such a talented baby photographer! I might have to visit Pooler, GA just to come see you.

8. Awe these baby photos are adorable. She is not shy in front of the camera and you really brought her little personality to life through these photos. Another great session from an amazing Pooler, GA baby photographer!

9. clhave@yahoo.com says:

You have to be the best baby photographer in Port Wentworth, GA. Your work is absolutely gorgeous!

10. These outdoor newborn photos in Richmond Hill are so lovely! I’m in love!

Comments